Saturday 3 September 2011

faux fur everywhere

From watching endless hours of Sex & The City, I couldn't help but fall in love with Carrie's wardrobe. One of my fav's are the fluffy girly sandals that she wore. Reminds me of the heels I would adore when I was about 5.


 Ssssoooo adoraabblee!

(style.com)

I love it when I'm really interested in a certain style or clothing, than all of a sudden I see in magazines how designers are starting to introduce them in their collections for next season.

For instance, I have taken a liking into faux fur coats. No, not the standard brown faux fur coat, I mean the bright pink, rich champagne colour or striking blue mohair coat that make you look like Cookie Monster from Sesame Street.


Tumblr, Prada, Giorgio Armani

1 comment:

  1. that happens to me too. c'est la vie! But i adore that as well

    ReplyDelete

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)